Restarting Your Modem & POE
- Locate your Modem and POE. (The POE is the small, black, rectangular box connected to your modem
- Unplug your Modem and POE from the wall outlet and wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power back in to the POE and wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the power back in to the modem and watch for each light to come back on.
- Check your Internet connection by opening a new web browser or looking at your network connection.
- If you still have no Internet connection, restart your computer or device and repeat the steps above.
If you are still experiencing connection issues after following these steps, please call Customer Support and we will be happy to help you!